The Gers region
- Eauze : Le Trésor d’Eauze is a magnificient 3rd century gallo-roman treasure.
- Eauze : Musée de la Domus : archeological site and Museum presenting the gallo-roman era in a fun educative way.
- Eauze, vineyards visist in the Armagnac region, Floc de Gascogne, vin de pays Côtes de Gascogne.
- Vic Fezensac, music festival Tempo Latino and Pentecôte à Vic features a feria as well as traditional bullfights.
- Nogaro and its car racing track Paul Armagnac.
- Lavardens, castle, village and art exhibitions.
- Marciac and its world reknown jazz festival.
- Auch, the old town, the cathedral and the Jacobin museum.
- Lupiac et the d’Artagnan museum, Castelmore castle his birthplace.
- Lectoure, the old fortified town, the spas, the Pastel museum, the firework festival and the antique dealers village .
The Gers is full of summer festivals with internationally renowned Jazz in Marciac, the Mirande Country Music Festival with a rally of American cars. Highlights in Vic Fezensac are the Pentecôte Feria and the Tempo Latino festival, which is the biggest Latin music festival in Europe, the Bandas y Penas European festival in Condom. Eauze celebrates its past of ancient capital with the Gallop-Roman festival, but also organizes a Feria, a comic strip festival and La Flamme de L’Armagnac. The city of Auch celebrates classical music with the festival Eclats de Voix and the modern circus with the festival Circa.