There still is a corner of France in which you will be inspired by nature and its beautiful countryside that is Gascony. In the heart of it is the Armagnac region, where all the ingredients are gathered to ensure you have a very pleasant and unforgettable stay with us.
Helene and Jean welcome you to their 18th century house, which was once a large estate that produced the very famous Armagnac. It was turned into a Bed & Breakfast in 2013.
We accept reservations for 2021. 100% free cancellation. No deposit required. We continue to apply our health protocol to ensure your safety in 2021.
Do not book on booking platforms.
We save the commission and you get a better rate !
1st in France and Occitanie.
Thank you to all our guests!
For the third year in a row, we have been voted one of the 25 Top rated B&B in France on Tripadvisor. In 2017 we were 11th, in 2018 we were 15th and this year 10th out of the 25 best rated rated B&B by their guests. Thank you to all our guests who wrote a review for us.
We have been awarded the “Certificate of Excellence Star 2019”, awarded to establishments that have received a Certificate of Excellence in the last 5 years. Thanks again to all our guests who have allowed us to obtain this distinction.
Maison d’hôtes de charme à Condom
Hélène & Jean Royer
32100 Condom, Gers, France
+33 (0)5 62 68 38 35
+33 (0)6 08 85 78 69
Sunset at les Bruhasses
Come and enjoy the countryside in a wooded and flowered park of 3 hectares. Authenticity, friendliness and tranquility guaranteed.
Hélène, originally from the Gers, is the daughter of a well known winegrower in the area. Her family has been producing Wine and Armagnac for 5 generations. Through her cultural and gastronomic knowledge, she will make you discover the hidden treasures of the Gers, thanks to the advice she offers on tours after breakfast. Jean, a Quebec native, will make french canadian pancakes and french toasts for breakfast, naturally topped with maple syrup. The Gers, a place of discovery, authenticity and far from mass tourism.
We offer a meal at night until the restaurants reopen. Starter, main course, dessert, wine, coffee, tea or herbal tea. Price: 25 euros. Meal served at 7:30 p.m. We are not authorized to make the table d’hôtes and must restrict the number of guests per room.
Following the crisis we are experiencing, we have developed a health protocol for your safety. We will provide you with hydroalcoholic gel and we will make sure that you can maintain a safe distance with the other guests.
Three different locations will be available for breakfast and evening meals. Your security is our priority.
You can eat at Les Bruhasses since we will provide you with cutlery, glasses, fridge, etc … Producers and markets are nearby.
Welcome to the land of slow tourism!
Slow Tourism & Ecotourism, a way of traveling that you can experience at the Bruhasses. We are proud to have obtained in 2017 the Label HEBERGERS, the Label of the authentic and responsible accommodation of the Gers and in 2018 the Terra Gers Label which organizes the visibility of the various Gers know-how in ecotourism, eco-responsibility and short circuits.
Guesthouses : Les Hauts de Condom
Two Charming Air Conditionned Apartments
Book an apartment with reversible air conditioning. 2 nights minimum. Peace and Security.
100% free cancellation, no deposit required.
Our apartments and all our rooms are equipped for teleworking.
Enjoy the tranquility of the countryside. 200 meters away is the green lane, cycling and hiking trail.
Book now one of our two charming and characterful apartments, classified Gîtes de France 4 épis. You can safely enjoy the Gers countryside. The apartment L’Aurore can accommodate 2 people and the apartment Le Crépuscule, 2 adults with the possibility of adding 2 children in a sofa bed. Reservations are two nights minimum.
Offering a beautiful view of the Gers countryside and Condom, the apartments are located in the former 18th century farmhouse, 30 meters from our guest house. Air-conditioned, with an area of 40m2, each one has a large wooden terrace of 10m2. You will have the pleasure of enjoying your breakfast in peace. In the evening, you can enjoy a cocktail while admiring the sunset and the illuminated Condom Cathedral. You will have your evening meal with local products to encourage our producers. Our apartments welcome you for a peaceful stopover during your stay in the Gers. Long live slow tourism!
Offer a Gift certificate to your loved ones
You want to please your loved ones, offer them a gift certficate for a stay in one of the rooms of our charming guest house. An original gift idea for your friends and families. Contact us for more information on our gift vouchers.
- Les adresses de Marie-Dominique Perrin - Automne, 2020.
- Booking.com, Avis note 9,8
- Vidéo Coucher de soleil à la chambre d'hôtes les Bruhasses (10/2018)
- Vidéo Gîtes de France sur les Bruhasses (09/2017)
- Côté Gers, Été 2018. Sur la route des Bruhasses
- La Dépèche, Les Bruhasses récompensés (01/2018)
- The Bayer, Armagnac Spirit Neil Hennessy (12/2017)
- Style Campagne, La Ferme aux 2 Tours Sofia Kacem (10/2017)
- Food and Travel, That's the Spirit Alex Mead (10/2017)
- La Dépèche, Parmi les meilleures chambres d'hôtes de France (01/2017)
- Vidéo France 3 Midi à la carte, Le poulet en crapaudine (08/2016)
- Valeurs Actuelles, Tour de france des chambres d'hôtes (05/2016)
- Vidéo France 3 Région, Feuilleton dans dans le Gers (09/2015)
- Magazine Terre de Vins, Bonnes adresses pour vos vacances (04/2015)
- Télématin France 2, Made in France, Marie-Dominique Perrin (10/2014)
- Travel Channel Chinois, Hélène a cuisiné avec le Chef du Ritz CarlTon de Beijing (02/2014)
- Vidéo Les Carnets de Julie Andrieu, France 5 (26/10/2013)
- Chambres d'hôtes et Hôtels d'exception par Marie- Dominique Perrin (05/2014)
- Vivre en Armagnac Les intérieurs des plus belles demeures viticoles, Geneviève et Daniel Rey (04/2014)
- Sud-ouest Mag Guide de l'Été, l’Art de Vivre Gascon (06/2014)
- Sud-Ouest Mag, Guide de l'Été, l’Art de Vivre Gascon (06/2014)